From: Christophe Heyman <Christophe.Heyman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 03/28/2012 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Upgrading from R6 to R9.1
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

James,
You do not need the complete AMALIB. The migration tool only uses the
AxxPMD data areas from AMALIB. You will also need to create an MMLIST
record for the R6 environment.

Database files are not affected with regards to i6.1/i7.1 so they will
restore just fine.

Note that the R9 migration tool currently does not support data migration
to R9.1 (PTF level 02390). SH15821 will be updated as soon as the
migration tool supports migration to R9.1. In the meantime, you can
install R9 and upgrade to PTF level 02110, then run the data migration and
upgrade to R9.1 after the data migration.

Thx,
Christophe Heyman

On Mar 27, 2012, at 8:46 PM, "James LeLeux" <james.leleux@xxxxxxxxx>