The work file is where the user will maintain the indented bill records prior to submitting them to the "create MO components" processor.

This is the business requirement.

What can I do with the transaction broker buffer?

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin D Fox
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:23 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Cc: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Integrator work file question...

Chris
What is the purpose of the work file? This should all be dealt with in the transaction broker buffers.

Kevin D Fox
Consulting Manager
Guide Technologies
865 South Figuroa Ave Suite 2610
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Phone: (909) 962-1384
Fax: (626) 628-1708
Infor Gold Level Channel Partner
Sent from my iPad 2

Call to learn how to access and analyze data from your Infor ERP XA system using Apple iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry native applications