From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:44 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] QUSRWRK/QZDASOINIT jobs

Good morning / afternoon list!

I want to end active MAPICS browser sessions but I cannot end the subsystem QUSRWRK because there are other important jobs running in the same subsystem.

Is there anything easier that doing a WRKACTJOB to disk and have a program to ENDJOB each particular job, or something like that?

Please advise,

TIA,

(Embedded image moved to file: pic07376.gif) PETER VIDAL PALL CORPORATION SR System Analyst | WH Application Development 10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
UC#: 262-2414 | Direct: 727-844-2414 | Fax: 727-815-3120 | www.pall.com

"When a man's knowledge is not in order, the more of it he has the greater will be his confusion."
Herbert Spencer (1820 – 1903)

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all copies of this communication.