Hi Teresa

We've been live at release 9 Since September 2010 and modified in
house the print programs for AMIPJB procedure to print shop floor
packets with no issues

We added a user program call from program AMI4H (multiple books) to
print the routings/Boms as we wanted

In format BOM at top of page then routings below

We also sorted the BOM into ops where used sections

These changes were done at 6 and 7.8 and migrated to release 9

We still use the IM options for printing in IDF Level 1but I think the
same programs are called from OBPM in powerlink. We will switch to this
option once fully tested and changes have been applied to latest source
code.

John Henrick

GKN Aerospace.

message: 1
date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:48:29 -0500
from: "Teresa Biby" <TBiby@xxxxxxx>
subject: [MAPICS-L] Shop Packet Worksheet

Has anyone customized the way the shop packet prints? We are wanting a
more concise listing of components and clearer view of the routing on
the shop packet. The routing list and Single Level BOM with Blow Thru
report is almost exactly the way we would like it to print out-has
anyone done anything similar to this? Are there any negative impacts to
changing the MO printout?

We are Release 7.7 and have 9 in test.

Thanks for any help!

Teresa Biby

Virginia Panel Corporation

------------------------------

message: 2
date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:59:33 -0500
from: Jerry_Tweed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] XA9 Non-Netting Location Enhancement

Richard , thank you very much, This worked for us, however we had to
remove status "PLAN HOLD" then rset locations back to "PLAN HOLD"
Note: As per INFOR other customers have had same issue.

Warmest Regards;
Jerry Tweed, GECOM Corp IT Dept.
812.663.0513