Hi Jeff,

I did something like this in the past...

* Created a trigger over the IMHIST file in your 'origin'
environment....

* When a new record is created in IMHIST call a custom program to
read the record
* Pass the data and write it to a temporary file TMP113 that
is the inventory offline load in a different library.

* Once a day we did a manual inventory transaction offline load into the
"target" environment
or.. you can crate a CL program and use the provided commands to
execute the offline load and the transaction register:

OLIMTRN PROMPT(*NO) ENDS(SS) ERRORS(*NO) FILE
(TEMPLIB/TMP113) BCHSLT(*CLOSE)

PRTIMTXR PROMPT(*NO) ENDS(SS)

Antonio Rojas
Manager Applications Development