Enterprise Integrator Users Group
4th EIUG Conference
March 7th & 8th 2011
@ Infor Global Solutions in Alpharetta, GA
Please join us in Alpharetta Georgia for the 4th Enterprise Integrator Users Group Conference! Meet other people using this fantastic development tool. Hear about the latest enhancements. Talk to the Infor Developers and get great ideas you can use in your next Integrator project.
The Enterprise Integrator User Group (EIUG) Facilitators are working directly with Ross Freeman and Robert Russell at Infor to organize this event. If you are interested in attending please send an email to (conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>).
Several Infor XA representatives will be available:
Ross Freeman - Senior Product Manager for Infor XA
Robert Russell - VP of Development for Infor XA
* Date: Monday, March 7th and a half day on Tuesday March 8th 2011.
* Cost: Included in your registration, we will provide a box lunch on Monday, March 7th.
o Pre-Registration $100 per person - payment due by 2/28/2011; see Payment Information listed below.
o After 2/28 the Cost is $125 per person payable at the door.
* Start Time: 8:00 am EST both mornings.
* Location: Infor Global Solutions - 13560 Morris Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004 - Harvard Rm.
* Hotel Information: Will be emailed to you upon registration.
* Possible pizza for dinner with Infor XA Roadmap presentation on Monday March 7th.
* Dress: Casual
* Purpose: 1) Share ideas among the attendees and 2) Dialogue with Infor.
* Agenda information will be available on http://www.xaeigroup.com
in the coming weeks.
* Send an email to (conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>) by end of business on Friday March 4th 2011.
* In your email registration, please provide the following:
1. What projects have you done with Integrator, if any?
2. What Release of XA are you on (6, 7, or 9)?
3. Do you have Integrator or Enterprise Integrator?
4. Are you willing to share your experience with this group and/or present a project you have been working on? "Share" does not need to be a formal PowerPoint. It might be more useful if you could just VPN back to your company to show us what you did.
5. What would you like the developers to discuss? For example: change management, default generation coding, enhancements in R7.8 or R9, exporting objects, field security, web services, etc.
6. Tell us what you would like to see at this conference to make it a value added experience.
* Pre-Registration fee $100 must be received on or before Monday February 28th 2011.
* Registration fee is $125 if after February 28 and is payable at the door.
* All registrations must be made by the end of business on Friday March 4th 2011.
Make check payable to: XA Integrator Users Group
Please Reference: EI Users Group Meeting March 7th, include your name, and company name.
Lapp Insulators / XA Integrator Users Group
130 Gilbert Street
LeRoy, NY 14482
* The final agenda will be released by Wednesday March 2nd 2011 for those pre-registered.
* If attendees that have late afternoon/evening flights that would like to discuss other topics or see more of a certain application in greater detail, we will continue meeting with Infor for those individuals until 3:00 pm on Tuesday March 8th.
* Check out our Enterprise Integrator User Group web site: http://www.xaeigroup.com
If you have any questions please send them to one of the EIUG Facilitators. We'll do our best to reply promptly. If you're an Integrator fan, this could be both informative and enjoyable.
We hope to see you soon.
Enterprise Integrator User Group Facilitators:
Josh Diggs (JDiggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:JDiggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) from California Fine Wire
Kevin Gerard (Kevin.Gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Kevin.Gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>) from TriMin Systems
Steve Shurge (sshurge@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sshurge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) from Recochem Inc.
Robert Vanderstouw (RVanderstouw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:RVanderstouw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) from Lapp Insulators LLC.
Claude Stoltz (claude.stoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:claude.stoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) from Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.
Manager of Enterprise Applications
Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.