From: James Pankratz <pankratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sep 25, 2010 9:52 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] PSVTUE - eFin U-Job

}Hello,
We're looking for information about MAPICS job PSVTUE.
This job takes up 35% of our CPU and runs ALL THE TIME. We don't
know what it's for. We tried to get information from Infor but
although their help desk was semi-helpful, we didn't get enough
information to know if we should prevent this job from running
altogether, or how we could improve its performance, or limit its
appetite for processing millions of unknowable transactions.
Any help?
I can provide more information if there are any clarifying
questions.
Thanks.