From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Morrison, Doug
Sent: 15 September 2010 16:14
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Location In Germany

We are running XA7.7 on an iSeries in the US. We have several locations in the US, Canada, and UK all running remotely on our corporate iSeries and using XA. We have a location in Germany that we have not brought onto the corporate system yet, but are now ready to. However, the management at the facility is telling us that they are not allowed to run their business on a remote system outside of Germany.

I am finding this hard to believe but can't seem to change their position. Is anyone else running a facility in Germany on a US based XA system? Or have knowledge of this kind of limitation within Germany.

Thanks for your input.

Doug