Ronald,

I believe you missed the point that both Dale and Jeff were trying to
make. Guy is obviously new to XA and the suggestions being offered were
based on the limited information he put in an e-mail. An XA novice using
DFU to update the Product Structure and Item Master files is a disaster
waiting to happen. Recommending additional support beyond the discussion
board was a prudent response, and probably the most valuable response he
received.

As to the insult, I fail to see where Jeff or Dale insulted him in any
way. The only insult I could see was referring to two highly experienced
XA users as "Overpriced Day Laborers Lined Up on a Curb". The value that
Dale and Jeff have brought to the XA community, their customers, and to
this board over the last 20 years deserves your respect. You certainly
owe them a public apology for your rude and childish comments on this
board.

Thanks,

Shane Barger
VP of Consulting