From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric A. Wolf
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:03 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Source code costs

One thing that we (the XA user community) have to realize is that the XA
customer base is not as large it used to be. Remember the days when you
would here that "MAPICS is being used world-wide by over 4000 customers"?
That number is probably closer to 1400 now.

At the first Infor (combined) conference, I felt like the XA users were only
a small part of the Infor community. I guess what I am saying is that we are
no longer the primary customer base of Infor and they are looking at the
bigger picture. We just have to get used to it.

IMHO...
Eric