Environment: 7.7 / MRP

We are having a problem with work orders where the child component is the
same as the parent component. This is typical of our paint or inspection
operations.

The problem is that when MRP runs it doesn't see the child requirement and
issues a cancellation message on the work order.

When we were on XA6 this didn't happen, though in XA7 it does.

Has anyone had any experiences like this, if so how have they dealt with
them?

Best Regards,

Joe Rogalski
IT Manager
Weir Minerals North America
2701 S Stoughton Rd
Madison WI 53716 USA

T: +1 608 226 5672
F: +1 608 221 5807
E: joe.rogalski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: http://www.weirminerals.com

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this message after notifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of this email is forbidden and may be actionable.

Attachments are opened at your own risk and you are advised to scan incoming email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee that any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus contamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.