From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vanessa King
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 5:56 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Sales and Use Tax addon for Infor ERP XA r7

Joe, Independent Systems (as Brad indicated) has a great sales tax
package.
The use tax piece has not been completed for IFM but they are currently
in
negotiations to finish writing it for one of my clients. You'll find
that
it's very reasonably priced compared to Vertex.

Best regards,
Vanessa

Vanessa King
XA Financials Consultant