Want to second what Cork said about the new DB2 WebQuery. Saw a lot of stuff on it at Common this year. It's replacing Query/400 and it kicks a$$. Includes options to create spreadsheets as output.

From: "Gindlesperger, Dale" <DGindle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:12:37 -0400

Wow, hard to argue with $500. Also, (and this is a big benefit of being on i5/OS, or as it will be called with V6R1, "i for business") is the new DB2 WebQuery. If you have Query/400, it's FREE (that's even better) except for the software maintenance (separate from your normal SWMA), and it offers some VERY nice reporting options.

As your IBM business partner for more info!

Dale "Cork" Gindlesperger
Midrange Account Manager
Link Computer Corporation
Stadium Drive