From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gindlesperger, Dale
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 3:59 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Accounting

At least it happened rather than languishing in limbo - and you survived! And if they have an open mind, they'll let you continue on a sucessful path. That's the biggest challenge. And V6 might help - I liked a lot of what I heard.

There's a lot of great stuff out there to help eradicate that green screen reputation. And I happen to LIKE green screen!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T