Greg:

Thanks for the follow up!!

Greg Wenzloff wrote:
I just want to close the loop on this thread. We are now printing our
invoices in customer number sequence and it was quite easy to do.
Instructions are available on the MAPICS support site. You just need
to:

Have the proper version of program AMBFUXFR and UMBINVKR.
Have the source code for UMBINVKR and file MBDHRESU.

Then rename the file to something unique -- I used MBDHRESX --- and
change the key of the file to the sequence you want --- compile it.
<retain the first 2 key fields and add from there> For customer sequence the key fields will end up DHBUCD, DHK0NB, and
DHCANB.

Change the file spec in UMBINVKR to the new name of the file you just
compiled and then compile that program.

The last thing you do is to turn on the user exit using the COM file
maintenance options.

On my system XAR4 system I had to add one record to the user exit file
MZD3CPP with this data:
APP ID = B
Process group = INV
API code = K
API flag = U
status = 0
program = UMBINVKR
description = Invoice Print Sequence

That's all there is to it; the users have said this makes bursting a
stack of invoices for mailing much easier.
Greg