From: Eric Wolf <eric_a_wolf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 2:11:16 PM
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Using new support site

Got the new password but since I am a consultant, it freaks out since the
same email address is used for all my clients.
It recognizes that I am using the same email address but does not seem to
like it.

Have you tried calling the new number? You will get the "Operators are
currently taking other callers, please leave a message".

Eric