From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Otto Meyn
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:28 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Com Line Item Pricing - Problems

You could create a separate price book, using page 3a. 3A can add or
subtract to the base price. Separate programs were written to add items
to offline load. But you need to remember to recalculate the price book
when base prices are effected. All discounts are applied after the list
price is calculated.