You could change AMI4HRP1 to do the override based on the warehouse.

MBergner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/05/2007 02:53 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Override printer for AMI4HRP1 by warehouse

We have 2 warehouses which are in different facilities. When we release
the Shop Packets we would like to have it print at the appropriate
facility
based on the warehouse code. The "PRINTER OVERRIDE MAINTENANCE" option
does not allow for a Warehouse/Report override for program AMI4HRP1. Since
the same person will be releasing shop packets for both
facilities/warehouses, it would be a hassle to have them have 2 different
sign-ons to control the warehouse printing. I've placed an incident call
to Infor support concerning this and the options that they had me try did
not work. They said that the Warehouse/Report overrides only work with
COM
reports and a select few other reports. They suggested posting this to
the
Midrange forum. Has anyone else had this situation? How do you release
shop packets from a central facility to print at multiple plants?

Mary Bergner
Manager, MIS
LDI Industries, Inc.
Lube Devices * Flodar * Hydra-Tool * Vescor
1864 Nagle Ave., P.O. Box 1810
Manitowoc, WI 54221-1810

www.ldi-industries.com
P: 920-482-3030 (direct number)