I suggest you Consult your local affiliate. I had the same question and that is
how I got the brochures on SCM.

"Jules Bloemsaat"
<jbl_nl@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
mapics-l-bounces@mi cc
drange.com
Subject
[MAPICS-L] Information asked about
05/29/2007 11:08 PM Supply Chain Management (SCM) of
INfor

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrange.
com>

LS,

Has anyone information about the SCM package/module of infor, or information
how to get it.
I can't find anything but a Demo on the Infor site.

Met vriendelijke groet
Yours sincerely
Bien à vous
JWB Software