Thanks for the clarification, especially about the Vegas conference.

"Steve Sandy" <ssandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/08/2007 06:42 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] Integrator Users Group

Everyone...

For those of you that have been inquiring about the Integrator Users
Group conference (IUGC), we have had a good number of Release 6 and
Release 7 customers sign up for this conference. The deadline for
registration is this Friday May 11th. Our agenda is in its final stages
and will be released on Monday of next week. The conference is starting
at 8:30 am on Thursday May 17th and will conclude at noon on Friday May
18th. If there are customers that have late afternoon flights that would
like to discuss other topics or see more of a certain application in
greater detail, we will continue our meeting for those individuals till
2:00/3:00 pm on Friday.

For those of you asking about an International or USA West Coast IUGC,
there will be a second meeting at the Infor Users Conference in
September 2007 in Las Vegas. Many of the details of that meeting will
come as a result of topics discussed at the meeting next week. If you
are interested in attending future meetings or web casts, stay tuned to
MAPICS-L for more details.

If you want to register for next weeks conference, please send an email
to 'eiusersgroup_gmail.com' where _ is the @.

Steve Sandy
DMI Furniture Inc.