I'm very interested but won't know until I get back from COMMON

We have a plant 45 minutes away from your office.

Everyone...

Several people have asked me if this is strictly a Release 7 conference.
The answer is no, anyone currently using Integrator at any release is
welcomed to join us. For those of you that haven't used Integrator but
are interested in learning more about it, you are more than welcomed to
come to this conference but I want to let you know it will be advanced.
The main focus is to discuss any and all Integrator issues but not at an
introductory level. I would suggest attending the Infor Users
Conference at Las Vegas in September and then visiting the Expo Center
where the product is always shown by developers. There are currently
plans to have a second Integrator Users Group forum at that conference.

As of this writing, I have heard from 20 to 25 different companies. Some
are sending more than two people so space could become an issue. We
don't want to put a cap on attending the conference for fear of people
backing out at the last minute since there is no charge to attend so we
will make room for everyone. If you are interested in attending, please
send an email early this week to 'eiusersgroup@xxxxxxxxx' A formal
registration email will be sent on/near May 2nd to those people that
have already sent an email to eiusersgroup@xxxxxxxxx address. To
reiterate...

Place: Infor Global Solutions, 13560 Morris Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004

Cost: No charge.

Purpose: 1) Share ideas among the attendees and 2) Dialogue with Infor.

Dress: Casual

Please supply the following information in your email.

1. What projects you have done with Integrator, if any.

2. Whether you would be willing to share your experience with this
group. "Share" does not need to be a formal PowerPoint. It might be more
useful if you could just VPN back to your company to show us what you
did.

3. What you would like the developers to discuss? For example: exporting
objects, field security, default generation coding, web services, etc.

Additional topics to be covered include detail conversations about
System Link, Link Manager and system performance to name a few. I hope
to see each of you there.

Steve Sandy
DMI Furniture Inc.