Greg,

Great detective work!  I didn't know about this one.  Also, it must be
fairly old because it references OE&I instead of COM.

Congrats,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct  (320) 679-6683
Toll free  (800) 388-2155  ext. 6683
Fax  (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Greg Wenzloff" <GWenzloff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/12/07 01:40 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Why did our COM period close delete a customer?

Lookie what I found... AMR75...  the smoking gun.
Greg

My first reaction to blame COM was wrong.

 ...+... 1 ...+... 2 ...+... 3 ...+... 4 ...+... 5 ...+... 6 ...+... 7
 0604 CL1                   END

 0605 C* IF IND 33 IS ON, CALL AMVAZXFR TO EDIT AND DELETE CUSTOMER.

 0606 C* 'AMVAZXFR' CHECKS THAT CUSTOMER HAS NO OPEN ORDERS IN OE&I,

 0607 C* HAS NO DETAIL RECORDS IN 'OPENAR' FILE, HAS NO S/A RECORDS

 0608 C* IN 'CUSTSA' FILE, AND IF A HDQTRS, HAS NO BRANCHES.  IT THEN

 0609 C* DELETES ALL THE CUSTOMER ASSOCIATED RECORDS IN ALL FILES,

 0610 C* CUSTOMER, A/R EXTENSION, ADDRESS, SHIP-TO, ETC.

 0611 C*

 0612 CL1         *IN33     IFEQ '1'

 0613 CL1                   CALL 'AMVAZXFR'

 0614 CL1                   PARM           P0TRN   7

 0615 CL1                   PARM           COMNOC

 0616 CL1                   PARM           CUSNOC

 0617 CL1                   END

 0618 CL1                   SETOF                     9833

 /A    *