From: Eric Wolf <eric_a_wolf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:25:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] sys/36 environment on as400

Pete,
Are you stating that all the programs have been used in the last 2 years or
so.  Check the last Used dates and counts to make sure.  I have started at
many of my customer locations to create an "obsolete" library and am moving
all the objects and source members to this library that have not been used
within a certain time frame.  I then reset the "days used" count and add the
library to the MMLIST of libraries (below the newly cleaned "active objects"
library).

Then, on a weekly or monthly basis, determine if the "obsolete" objects have
been used based on the count or date of the reset and move them back if
necessary.

Eric