From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Shurge, Stephen (MTL)
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:56 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Print authorization list

William:

Could you please tell me what release you are on, and if you are using
any Client applications.

The reason why, is because we use different query reports to provide
lists of available authorizations. Depending on what release or whether
you use client applicants you are using, I am be able to provide you
with some queries.

Steve Shurge
sshurge@xxxxxxxxxxxx