I have created an extremely basic Info Workplace(Jacana) Subset in order
to print out price books from MAPICS.  I linked the Base Price File with
the Page 5 Pricing file and created a report with qty columns going
across in the hopes to have one line entry per Item Number per Price
Book.  I got all of the math done to calculate the Qty prices correctly,
but I cannot seem to be able to figure out a way to get rid of the
"Stair Stepping"  See below...

PBook Item Number Class Qty 1 Qty 10 Qty 25 Qty 50 Qty 100 Qty 250 Qty
500 Qty 1000 Qty 2500 Qty 5000
OEM     8100006     2      360.713       0         0         0
0         0         0         0             0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0      354.942       0         0
0         0         0         0             0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0 346.285        0
0         0         0         0             0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0         0  331.856
0         0         0         0             0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0         0          0
317.428          0         0         0             0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0         0          0
0 302.999        0        0             0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0         0          0
0         0 274.142       0             0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0         0          0
0         0         0 259.713           0         0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0         0          0
0         0         0         0 251.056 0
OEM     8100006     2         0              0         0          0
0         0         0         0              0 245.285

Lloyd H. Degnon
I.S. Manager
AmPro Computers, Inc.
5215 Hellyer Ave.