Hello Everybody,

I have some Tasks that were created years ago with LOCK=*NO.  I would like
to change these to LOCK=*YES, but the field is protected and I am unable
to change them.  These Tasks are all Custom and reside on Custom Menus and
are attached to the PCC Application.  They are all defined in MAPICS.

I have tried going into all of the Security Functions that I know of and
am unable to secure these Menu Options/Tasks.  They don't show up on any
screen.  I am assuming (Yes, I know.  This is a BAD thing to do.  :-) ),
that if I change the LOCK to *YES I should be able to use MAPICS Security
for these Tasks.  The Help on the LOCK field is very poor, at best.

Is there some way to change this, or do I have to Delete the Task and
recreate it?

The reason I am doing this is because I have some User's running some
sensitive Custom reports and I can not Secure them out of these Menu
Options.

We are at XAR6.

Thanx for any help!!

Nick