From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Walker, Dale
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:54 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] picklist location

Arno,
I believe that if you are tailored to print the pick list in location
sequence, it will be the item balance stocking location that is used. XA
doesn't use the controlled warehouse locations (SLDATA) for this. We are
putting in a quick and dirty little modification that will execute
immediately prior to the pick list writer to populate the ITEMBL
location with the SLDATA location that we want to be used for the pick
list sort sequence.

Dale Walker
VP, IT
Automatic Products International