That is correct. Trade off is it slows down the backup. So you may need to
determine which is better.. Saving access paths or having them created during a
restore.. Depending on what you are doing in test, have you thought about
creating a proc to just copy some of the high activity files?

  SOX should allow for that...

"Garcia, Josue - EC Newton" <Josue.Garcia@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  To restore your access path you must change the SAVLIB command Save access
paths to *yes.

Save Library (SAVLIB)

Type choices, press Enter.

Optical file . . . . . . . . . . '*'

Use optimum block . . . . . . . *YES *YES, *NO

Additional Parameters

Target release . . . . . . . . . *CURRENT *CURRENT, *PRV, V4R4M0...
Update history . . . . . . . . . *YES *YES, *NO
Clear . . . . . . . . . . . . . *NONE *NONE, *ALL, *AFTER, *REPLACE
Object pre-check . . . . . . . . *NO *NO, *YES
Save active . . . . . . . . . . *NO *NO, *LIB, *SYNCLIB, *SYSDFN
Save active wait time . . . . . 120 0-99999, *NOMAX
Save active message queue . . . *NONE Name, *NONE, *WRKSTN
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
Save access paths . . . . . . . *YES *NO, *YES
Save file data . . . . . . . . . *YES *YES, *NO
More...
F3=Exit F4=Prompt F5=Refresh F12=Cancel F13=How to use this display
F24=More keys

Josué