Dale,

I suppose you figured I'd check in here.  Of course, JacanaForms is a great
way to create produce the PO in an electronic format, and we can interface
to a number of fax and email applications.

The real question is do you want to configure your Vendors so each could be
identified as fax, email, print or do your buyers want to choose every time
a PO is printed?

I have two suggestions, first, for integrated fax/email/etc, CISTech has
recently built an interface to JacanaForms that can retrieve the fax number
or email address or any additional data and pass it into JacanaForms.  This
is a great way to setup who gets fax/email/print and automate the entire
process.  You can also print local copies for receiving or accounting at the
same time.

The second suggestion is to produce a PDF document that is placed in a
buyer's network folder, or routed directly to his PC (to a popup viewer),
and then the buyer can fax/email/print from their desktop.  A simple and
cheap, if inelegant, solution.

Please contact me off list if you wish to discuss further.

Momentum is the developer of Info WorkPlace (IWP), JacanaForms and inTuator.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com