I signed up @ the conference!!

Thanks Vanessa!  I agree that it would be something of interest to the
board.
I know Dale & others have been gracious enough to share code and a
repository like Cistech's would reduce the burden of dealing with mass
requests!

"Vanessa King" <wildrye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/27/2005 12:45 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: MAPICS 2005 User Conference

Hello Phil,

Cistech (an Infor affiliate) has just started a Cistech Mapics User
Community. Their plan is to have Education Sessions, Discussion Forums and
Software Swap Shop. Check it out and sign up at:
www.cistech.net

This sounds like it would be of interest to a lot of people in the
midrange.com user group.

Regards,
Vanessa King
XA Financials Consultant