From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Behalf Of Greg Wenzloff
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:03 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: MAPICS - need info on the AMAPICS user profile

Thanks Ann, Michael, and Ted for your suggestions on how to correct our
problem.

Dave and Kevin: You put a lot of energy into your replies but no suggestions
on what to do about it.

Once MAPICS is tightened down, what is a good technique that allows Query to
be used against MAPICS file?    Any other methods for securing MAPICS?

Greg