  Ron,

  We have an application called PRESENCE that can integrate and do
  comparisons of data from heterogenous data sources.  Based on a result,
  PRESENCE can then automatically update other applications, send
  notifications, or data exchange.  PRESENCE has a built-in SQL and XML
  builder for queries and output.

  PRESENCE is a certified MAPICS solution and I can provide you with some
  MAPICS-specific case studies if you are interested.  Pricing can be done
  on a subscription (annual renewable) or license method.  We also can
  provide you with a 'Proof of Concept' where we will build the task for you
  for free to prove that PRESENCE can do what we say it can do before you
  make any commitment.

  If interested, you can contact me offline at 800-429-8983, x205.

  Regards,

  Rusty Stuart
  American Presence, Inc.
  http://www.international-presence.com