Pete,

When I worked at a manufacturing plant in the Midwest, we used to create new
environments from libraries that had been saved to a tape, I think using SAVLIB
command.  Unfortunately my notes are at home right now and I can't access them.
 I believe we used a RSTLIB being sure to change the last letter on the
restored libraries so it would create a new environment.  You can create a new
environment that is a copy of your production one which uses the same programs
or you create a whole new environment this way - depends on what your needs are.

Once you have the environment created, you will need to change/add the MMLST
files within QGPL so they are pointing to the right libraries/files.  You don't
want to try signing into that environment until the MMLIST is correct.  Again,
my notes are at home and when I get home tonight I'll look them up for you if
someone else on this board doesn't give you the specifics before then.

Paola Groeber
770-490-3297 (Cell Phone)
770-591-1497 (Home Office)