From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Walker, Dale
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 2:24 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Field Service Solution

We are considering implementing a field service/warranty claims
solution. The MAPICS Field Service Management solution comes with a
boatload of pre-requisites ($$) that we don't have so it isn't on the
A-list.

Does anyone have input regarding other solutions to consider?

WC Fields?

Others?

Thanks in advance,

Dale Walker

VP, Management Information Systems

Gross-Given Mfg. Co. / Automatic Products Intnl'

St. Paul, MN

direct       651-290-4349

fax           651-224-5559

cell          651-270-4150