Thanks, Jack.  Just what the Doctor ordered.  On my first build of the query
I got all my "black hole" items.  Accounting is now happy and so am I.

Les

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Hendricks, Ted
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:11 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: COM Picked, Packed or Shipped but not Invoiced

We have a query over MBDHREP, MBDDREP, ITEMASA, MBC6REP.

Join is:

 Field             Test     Field
T01.DHCVNB        EQ       T02.DDCVNB
T01.DHK4NB        EQ       T02.DDK4NB
T02.DDAITX        EQ       T03.ITNBR
T01.DHCVNB        EQ       T04.C6CVNB
T01.DHDCCD        EQ       T04.C6DCCD
T01.DHDCCD        EQ       T04.C6DCCD
T01.DHAENB        EQ       T05.DEAENB
T01.DHCANB        EQ       T05.DECANB
T01.DHB9CD        EQ       T05.DEB9CD

Selection is:

DHIVNB            GT     0
DHGGNB            EQ     0
DHINST            NE     '99'

We like to make certain that all shipments are invoiced at monthend.