Bill,

Ann's advice is good. Note that after you change the printer file, you also
have to recompile the program. I don't *think* the Cross-Apps option is smart
enough to do it for you, although I could be wrong. Once you do that, copy the
recompiled print file and program from your test library to the library that
Ann suggested setting up, and then it should all work.

Dave Shaw
MAPICS-L moderator