Dale,

Rememeber we do 80% of work in the Browser. We handle T/A outside of mapics and
don't have shop floor collection so we don't continually open batch after batch.
AP/AR/GL batches happen once a day. RPs are all done through Browser, IPs are RMs
only burn up one batch a day.

The advantage for us doing a MAPICS backup once a quarter is, I save the labor ticket
data found in AMTLIB/SHPATSV and use it to report detail information about our labor
usage. So its nice to have it located in one PF per quarter.

Mike