From: Greg Novak, Momentum [mailto:gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 12:54 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: Shortage / Due Reporting

David,

Sounds like you need to add either your profile or AMAPICS to the system
directory.  The easiest way is to enroll the user as a PC user.  From
the
AS/400 Main Menu, select option 11. Client Access/400 tasks, then
options
21. Enroll Client Access/400 users.

Note that you can also specify saving to previous release on the Options
menu when prompted for method.

Hope this helps,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com