Nandu, You can construct a query to get to the IM History this way:
  a.. Start with the GL Line (YAA7REP) file and select records that have the
warranty account.
  b.. Use the Admin Div / Transaction ID to link to the G/L Line to its
Transaction Header (YAARREP). Isolate the order number on the left side of the
Transaction Header field.
  c.. Use the order number to link to underlying SA transactions in IMHIST.
If you were using G/L there is no native drilldown to IMHIST. I have helped
clients workaround this limitation by using this approach:

  a.. When the COM/GL interface creates ledger entries, there is an exit that
lets you capture the OEITXN file and save it under a different name. When you
do this, reformat the OEITXN record so there are separate records for the
charge and offset accounts.
  b.. Because of summarization, you cannot link your reformatted OEITXN records
to individual CURHIS and TEMGEN records. But, you can use the GELMAS Account
and Period to link to the reformatted OEITXN records.
  c.. The reformatted OEITXT records have a token (TKEN) field that lets you
link to the IMHIST token (TKEN) field.

Bob Tenney
Bob Tenney Solutions, LLC
MAPICS - FRx - Presence - Crystal Reports
828-526-8976

Visit www.tenneypubs.com for books about
IFM, COM, G/L Interfaces
Info WorkPlace, Cost Accounting,