Makes a good backup or test system:

Model 500/2140

O/S                 :           V4R5

Memory          :           128

Dasd               :           23Gb

Fax                  :           Adaptor

Server             :           MS IOP

Tape               :           8mm 7Mb

Tape               :           ¼" 2Gb

Tape               :           External 3490/E tape drive w 7 slots Mfg date
4/96, Incl. 16 cartridges and 1 tape cleaning cartridge

CD                  :           6320

Karl H. Touset

Advanced Logic Solutions, Inc.

Tel.  +1 770 578 6771

Fax. +1 770 578 6858

Forums.:  <http://www.advlog.com/phpBB2/index.php>
<http://www.advlog.com/phpBB2/index.php> http://www.advlog.com/phpBB2/index.php

Website:  <http://www.advlog.com/> http://www.advlog.com

Kiev:

Tel.  +380 44 490 9552

Fax. +380 44 490 9553

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in this transmission is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us at
Admin@xxxxxxxxxx Advanced Logic Solutions, Inc. - Marietta, GA. 30068 +01 770
578-6771