Hello,

We have a trading partner who has just implemented an initiative requiring
a minimum of three outbound 870 documents for each PO received.  The
mandatory 870s are required as follows:  one is in place of the 855,
another when inventory is allocated to the order (probably when the pick
list is generated) and a final one at a time and with information normally
contained in an 856.  We use the Harbinger Trusted Link EDI/400 translator
(v2.11.08) and the EC module for MAPICS XA Release 6-where this 870 is not
a supported transaction set (no automatic UFD provided?).  I was hoping if
anyone has encountered a similar situation, you might be able to provide
some work-around ideas.  I will probably use the COM and EC infrastructure
provided to initiate the generation of 855s and 856s and then do some
transformation.  I would appreciate any and all input, additionally if
anyone might be able to provide some direction and/or assistance in
creating the UFD and mapping the TF for the 870/S, particularly due to the
hierarchal structure of the document, that would be a Godsend as well.

I will be appreciative of any and all input.

Thank you,

Cyndy Deese