   Hey mike

       do i get seamless interfaces to mapics XA...  ??

   I.  Where do i open the PO, perform the receiving, A/P function, in XA, as
   i normally would, do i have visibility of these actions in maincore?

   II.  If I issue a Tool in maincore, where is the on-hand balance stored
   ??? XA ?  does this kickoff an issue to XA  ?

   III.  How about G/L interfaces, if I get all I/M transactions to feed XA,
   i can set up I/M rules.

   THANKS for any insight....

   Jeff Snyder,  CPIM

   Mapics Consultant