From: michael.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:michael.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 5:20 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: EPDM Again? (for Konrad Underkofler by Mike Ellis/ISI)

   Konrad,

   You may already be well awar= e of this, but just in case.  Be sure the
   routing is connected to the = Item Revision via the Item Process record.
   Depending on how your user= s navigate in EPDM, they may be under the
   impression that there is a r= outing for the part, when actually there
can
   be a routing with the same NAM= E as the item, but the Item and the
   ROuting are not linked via the Routing = ID and version on the Item
   Process record.

   If wh= at I said is old news, sorry to chime in.  If not, and you're
still
   no= t clear, give me an e-mail direct and I'll be glad to help.  I've
   done= alot of EPDM work, so I should be able to help, if you need it.

   Michael G. Ellis
   Information Systems=  International, Inc.
   A Global ERP Consulting&nb= sp;Firm
   815-398-1670 x23

   Choose ISI consulta= nts to ensure consistently top quality implem
entation services at all levels of your = organization.

   "To enjoy the things we ought=  and to hate the things we ought ha   s
the greatest bearing on excellence of = character. "
   Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics

This is the MAPICS ERP System Discussion (MAPICS-L) mailing list To post a
message email: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change
list options,
visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mapics-l