Ron,

Thanks for providing that information - now I don't have to look it up.  One
more thing Jeff, if you have a developer that does need special authority, you
can use the GRTOBJAUT command to give them access.  You can always remove it
again if needed.

Have a great weekend!
Paola Groeber
MAPICS Consultant