As you may recall, every planet in the universe has a drink that is
pronounced "gin and tonic".  Even Chicago.
-<G>reg

-----Original Message-----
From: DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 9:33 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Outside Operations Enhancement

Joan,

Do you think they'll have a session on this at the conference?  I'm
interested in the Outside Ops Enhancement, but am too busy to experiment

right now.  I'm just starting a big R/F project, along with redesigning
paperwork and materials flow in the stockroom.  We're trying to really
reduce picklists by picking to deliver-to location rather than by order
-
without Replenishment.

I have GOT to get together with you at the conference, you are doing a
lot
of stuff I'm interested in at your site.  I'll bet I'm not the only
one,either.  Or we can at least talk over a couple Pan-Galactic Gargle
Blasters - Chicago has to have someplace for that......

Dale @ Fleetwood

                      "McCready, Joan"

                      <Joan.McCready@xxxxx        To:       "'MAPICS ERP
System Discussion'"
                      tekint.com>
<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      mapics-l-bounces@xxx        Subject:  RE: Outside
Operations Enhancement
                      range.com

                      02/17/03 08:50 AM

                      Please respond to

                      MAPICS ERP System

                      Discussion

Hans -

Not in MAPICS green screen, but we use Browser to see all MO's with TBC
of
'C'. Used Integrator to link to open PO's, so we see which MO outside
ops
don't have a PO yet.

Have installed new Outside Operations Enhancement, but haven't started
testing yet - still need to get the involved parties together to go over

the
manual and assign responsibility areas based on our current "manual"
system...

       -- Joan

Joan McCready, IS Manager      phone:  636-479-4499
MetalTek International         fax:  636-479-3399
The Carondelet Division        www.metaltekint.com
8600 Commercial Blvd
Pevely, MO  63070