Hi Bonnie,

What we did was create a start up CL called SIGNON.  The CL can force a
user to a specific initial menu.  We came up with this a looooong time ago
- I'm sure there are other, better ways also, but this works easily.  You
could set up a special CL for the user that does a command like "MAPICS I
MM" to have him/her start at the I/M screen.

The user profile looks like this:

 User profile . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   R8401

 Current library  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *CRTDFT
 Initial program  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   SIGNON
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :     QUSRSYS
 Initial menu . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   MAIN
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :     *LIBL
 Limit capabilities . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *YES
 Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   Gail Ream - Sales Dept.

Is that what you mean?

Dale @ Fleetwood

Bonnie_Lokenvitz@epcmolding.com
Sent by: mapics-l-admin@midrange.com