Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs to my query. but still we have issue here..

But we have checked cumulative yeild in ITEMASB file...the value was set to
1.00. even the Cost technique code for this item is 'R'.

we have checked Routing & work center file...there are hours in Run Labor in
both files.

Actually USER is expecting value in this feild ie "Std. Labor This level" &
"Current labor this level" in ITEMASB file.

Its happening some of the Catalogs but not all of them...Here is the
Additional information Regarding this issue :

The Operation Status of this catalogs is "10"
The Item type is 1 and also Cost flag was set to "B"
Current Cost status is set to "T"
Std Cost status is set to "T"

Still we couldn't figure it out what was the cause...really appreciate your
help.

Regards
Shareen