Hi Al,

At numeric editing choices set the thousands seperator at option 5 = none

Best,

Lucas
At 01:56 PM 13/09/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Mapics ML:
>
>My saga continues...
>
>Query # 2 is outputted to a DB file so that the editing
>that was suggested to be done under Specifying Report
>Column Formatting (Editing Numeric Fields) is apparantly
>ignored by Query/400.
>
>Therefore the field EMPNO still shows a comma separator
>when I look at the resulting output DB file from Query #
>2.
>
>Field EMPNO was set up in Define Result Fields as a
>numeric field in Query # 2.  Is there a way in Define
>Result Fields to set up EMPNO so that it has no comma
>separators at that level?
>
>I continue to look forward to your comments on this
>matter.
>
>Regards,
>Al Gershen
>Grants Pass, OR
>aldg1@charter.net
>at http://archive.midrange.com/mapics-l.

www.viva-lancia.com
Best Regards,
                 Lucas

If you can't convince them, confuse them.(Confucius)

L. Geheniau                                     M.I.S. supervisor /
Logistic Engineer
Tokheim Corp.
Industrieweg 5, 5531 AD Bladel                  The Netherlands
Fax: +31497381950
e-mail: geheniau@bladel.tokheim.com
         l.geheniau@chello.nl
sms: No phone!  0615026840