Peter,

Here is the source, otherwise applying the PCM in a test
environment should give you the file.

A          R ITMPRCR7                  PFILE(ITMPRC)
A            STIDC1                    RENAME(STID)
A            ITNOC1                    RENAME(ITNBR)
A            ITRVC1                    RENAME(ITRV)
A            IPTKC1                    RENAME(IPTK)
A            IPPAC1                    RENAME(IPPA)
A            EDAMC1                    RENAME(EDATM)
A            EDAOC1                    RENAME(EDATO)
A            ALTSC1                    RENAME(ALTS)
A            RTIDC1                    RENAME(RTID)
A            RTVRC1                    RENAME(RTVR)
A            IPDSC1                    RENAME(IPDS)
A            UUSAC1                    RENAME(UUSA)
A            UUCAC1                    RENAME(UUCA)
A            UUA1C1                    RENAME(UUA1)
A            UUQ1C1                    RENAME(UUQ1)
A            UUD1C1                    RENAME(UUD1)
A            UU40C1                    RENAME(UU40)
A            CRUSC1                    RENAME(CRUS)
A            CRPGC1                    RENAME(CRPG)
A            CRDTC1                    RENAME(CRDT)
A            CRTMC1                    RENAME(CRTM)
A            CHUSC1                    RENAME(CHUS)
A            CHPGC1                    RENAME(CHPG)
A            CHDEC1                    RENAME(CHDE)
A            CHTEC1                    RENAME(CHTE)
A            BOMSC1                    RENAME(BOMS)
A            BOMIC1                    RENAME(BOMI)
A            BOMRC1                    RENAME(BOMR)
A            CFIDC1                    RENAME(CFID)
A            CUCSC1                    RENAME(CUCS)
A            CUBPC1                    RENAME(CUBP)
A*
A          K CFIDC1
A*

Regards