From: Shaw, Dave [mailto:dshaw@syratech.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 3:26 PM
To: Mapics-L (E-mail)
Subject: copy standard costs to current

Hi, folks!

My cost accountants want to copy costs from standard to current.  I know we
can copy current to standard from a menu option now, but there (still!)
doesn't seem to be a way to do what my guys want.  Am I missing anything
here?  Can Browser (which we have) do it?  I can't check on Browser easily
right now, it locks up my PC. (OY!)

I used to know how to do this programmatically, so I don't anticipate any
problems doing that if need be, but I'd hate to write something if I don't
need to.  We're on XA release 6.

Thanks in advance!

Dave Shaw
MAPICS-L Moderator